Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy
Atlantic Petroleum’s culture and operating activities are conducted with a high priority for ethical standards. Being a responsible company in all of our operations is an integral part of Atlantic Petroleum and we continue to implement high ethical and practical standards in all our activities.
Atlantic Petroleum is committed to the review and continuous improvement of corporate social responsibility and health, safety and environmental performance. To meet these commitments, we will operate in accordance with the following principles:
- Conduct our business activity in compliance with the law
- Act openly and honestly in business dealings
- Comply with best practice in our corporate governance
- Behave responsibly and with sensitivity to local communities in the area in which we operate
- Provide sustainable benefits and avoid the creation of a dependency culture
- Integrate CSR and HSE responsibility throughout our activities.
- Recognise that all parties working on Atlantic Petroleum’s behalf can impact our operation and reputation and that we all share a common responsibility.
- Ensure, wherever possible, that our partners approach to CSR is compliant with our own standards
- Monitor and review our CSR and HSE policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure suitability and effectiveness.
- Use continuous assessment to ensure our CSR activities meet identified performance objectives.